…a research team led by two University of Michigan biologists has used a large-scale genetic study of the lowly house dust mite to uncover an example of reversible evolution…
Two University of Michigan marine biologists have identified three cryptic species of tiny clams, long believed to be members of the same species, which have been hiding in plain view along the rocky shores of southern Australia for millions of years.
The remnants of a supernova—among the youngest ever found in the Milky Way—have been discovered by a University of Michigan astronomer
- Changes in U.S. population coming sooner than expected
- Do blood thinners + stroke treatment = danger? Study indicates the risk is low
- Stressed-out tadpoles grow larger tails to escape predators
- U-M’s new solar car marks transition for nation’s top team
- Protected areas successfully prevent deforestation in Amazon rainforest