CAMP DETAILS: $55 per day ($49 for members) or a discount for all three days. Enroll in one, two, or all three of them (weekly discount rate automatically applies within the same session) Camps meet from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily (except Tuesday and Wednesdays)
Lunch is not provided. So campers should bring a brown bag lunch. Snacks (not snakes!) will be provided.
Early session – December 23 – December 27
- Monday, December 23: A World of Senses!
- Tuesday, December 24: No Camp
- Wednesday, December 25: No Camp
- Thursday, December 26: Myths and Legends!
- Friday, December 27: Wild Diets!
Late session – December 30 – January 3
- Monday, December 30: A World of Senses!
- Tuesday, December 31: No Camp
- Wednesday, January 1: No camp
- Thursday, January 2: Myths and Legends!
- Friday, January 3: Wild Diets!
Students in first grade through eighth grade may attend. Camps will be divided by age and camp content, and will be tailored to suit the campers’ grade levels. In the instance of low enrollment, groups may be combined and the camp content may be tailored appropriately.
If you are 13 or older and would like to experience camp in a new way, consider being a Jr. Camp Counselor! Call (734) 332-1628 for more information.
Camps are offered for campers grades 1st – 8th.
For more information contact our Education and Outreach Coordinator at: 734-332-1628 or firstname.lastname@example.org